Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Bring on the Food, Bring on the Praise

        Alright people! I need your prayers! I am having anxiety just typing this. Our son has autism and has had severe eating issues since infancy. It has been an exhausting journey. He was in about 3 years of feesing therapy and exhaustion hit a climax. For the past year I have not had the energy to attack this. I have not wanted to. It has seemed too much emotionally and physically. But even though I really dont want to face and fight through the battle it is time to attack and help our son with his food issues again. He cannot stay with the same foods for the rest of his life. I need prayer for courage to keep going, for strength and stamina, for David to be able to handle more foods, for wisdom as his ABA therapist and I try to be creative in making this as positive as possible for David and I. I HAVE to get over the fear and just do it!!! Please pray for me as I fight for our son. Pray for the Holy Spirit to move in all areas and that the Lord would be glorified as we give HIM praise for each "small" victory which we all know are really HUGE!!! Thank you soooo much!!!! I will be writing a lot more frequently to journal out this journey. Im looking forward to sharing it all with you. The good and bad! May He be glorified!


No comments:

Post a Comment